Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spain is GOR-JUSS!

Hey again all you PC fans! It's Massie. updating poolside from Spain! Ehmagawd, today was be-yond ah-mazing! For everyone who was jealous, prepared to turn a little greener with envy! Today the PC did something that we luh-v to do in any country: SHOP! We went a little loco (that means crazy, for all you boh-ring Westchester girls) and probably cleared out every designer store and cuh-yoot little boutique in all of Barcelona! It was toh-tally worth it though! I would post everything I bought, but it would take waay too long (and I don't want any LBR's trying to knock-off my Spanish looks!) Anyways, here are some fab pics of Leesh's villa that we're staying at. We totally heart it, and major props to Leesh for hooking us up!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Um, yeah. Be jealous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SUCH an ah-mazing pool. I love drinking mocktails in the chaises and working on my tan!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've made this our meeting/gossiping spot. It is perf!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aerial View!!

Here's some pics of us at Ca l'Isidre, the restaurant we went to. The food was de-lish, and even Dylan's cuh-razy diet couldn't keep her from digging in.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leesh and Kris. We had such a buh-last!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't it ah-dorable??

Well, the girls and I are off to get facials! Adios!

xoxo, Massie

1 comment:

SexySportsBabe said...

Hahhah why couldn't you have taken that pic AFTER my facial? I look toh-tah-lly drunk! It must be all those mocktails! ♥ K