Thursday, May 15, 2008

Current State of the Union

Ehmagawd, I am very dissappointed in you girls!! I have just received information via text (from a veh-ry reliable Westchester source!) that fashion at BOCD is seriously lacking while the PC is in Spain. Girls, I know we are ah-mazing, but I expect more from you!! Well, being the tuh-rue alpha that I am, I'll share some inside tips with you (plus my first ever Current State of the Union- blog edition!!). So get your notebooks out, it's study time!

♥ Dresses are a definite DO right now! Ehmagawd, they are bee-yond versatile, and are perf for Spring/Summer. Put down the jeans for a while and let your legs breathe! They will so thank you!

♥ COLOR! Some of my faves are coral, purple (but you already knew that!), yellow, orange, raspberry, and aquamarine. Pack away your neutrals for now! I don't know about you, but I'd rather nawt dress the color of oatmeal. Nah-sty!

♥ Flip-Flops. Yes, I know I wore some yesterday, but that was snorkeling! I was nawt in public! Awn-estly, if I see one more trashy piece of rubber on someone's feet, I will go in-sane! New rule: Any outfit with flip-flops is an automatic 6 or less.
♥ So what foot wear do I recommend for summer? Well, I am in luh-v with gladiator sandals! They are so roman-chic! And wedges are always a given! The higher, the better!

Hopefully this will help you until the PC gets back and you can start copying us again! Make sure to check out missMassieBlock on Polyvore for some guh-reat ideas! (that's moi!)

Now for your fave, the Current State of the Union!

In*Out
SHART's (Spanish Hawt Alpha Rich and Toned)*HART's
The hawt sand*The melting snow
Steam rooms at the spa*Classrooms in the school
Me*You!

Heart you! Leave comments and feedback, k?

xoxo, Massie

5 comments:

SexySportsBabe said...

Ehmagawd, Massie, your list is beh-yond perf! Citruses ARE so in right now. But just a quick question regarding the flip flops; What about the ones we got at D&G and Juicy Couture? Should I reserve them for spa and pool days only? ♥ K

Anonymous said...

ahdore your blog, Massie! Tips are soo right! Flipflops should be reserved for spa days online, inside the spa, the private spa and then they should be juicy, havianas and D&G of course!! Hope the LBRS can deal for a fewish more days!!
xox
Nina

Gilliane said...

ahh massie i love ur blog, i have noticed i havent been on top with my outfits, but the pc is not here to inspire us and to show new trends. It's kind of expected for some LBR's not to know how to dress, but as for me, Ive been trying to get the LBR's a little advice that youve told me, but who expects them to listen?
Peace Love Shopping,
xoxo Olivia

Lauren said...

OMG! I love the blog! U guys ROCK! Can u show us top clothes in style and a list of the best brands?
Luv ya! Lauren

Unknown said...

Massie Block is a fictional character. EhMaGawsh, get a life!