Monday, May 12, 2008

Dial B for Blog!!

One Word: EHMAGAWD! This is ah-ficially the most ah-mazing thing since shopbop.com! The Pretty Committee's official blog. Thee number one spot for tons of pictures, daily updates, gossip!, style/popularity tips, and of cuh-orse my current state of the union (blog version!)

Let me start with some hawt pictures of everyone in the PC. Just a reminder of what we look like (um, as if you don't already know!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm the one in the black shirt! The other girl was some LBR stalker! Creepy, much?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ehmagawd, Leesh is gor-juss x10! Muah!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Claire is ah-dorable. Ah-greed, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dylan...your hair is be-yond!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kristen is such a model!

Now for some of my fave group shots....more coming later!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Left to right: Moi, Dylan, Kristen, Alicia, and Kuh-laire!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me and Dyl!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Leesh, Dylan, Me, and Kristen. We looks so hawt and powerful! You know we rule OCD...



So tell me what you think, k?
xoxo, Massie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Massie. I Adore the blog Idea! Now I won't have to wait for you to post on polyvore anymore! thanks so much for making this blog and keeping everyone updated!

-sam

SexySportsBabe said...

Wow. Remember to remind me next time that mustard yellow is NAWT agood color on me! Who snapped that photo in the hall? I hope its nawt in the yearbook or I'm calling Mr. Rivera. Lol ♥ K

Critic said...

Do you honestly believe that you are Massie Block? She is a fictional character. You can't be her because she doesn't exist. If this is what you devot your time to, then you are pretty pathetic.

xoxo
Critic

Unknown said...

I totally agree with critic! WOW guys!

Unknown said...

LOL I LUV LUV LUV THE PRETTY COMMITTEE... SUCH A BIG FAN... BTW DO NAWT LISTEN 2 THE CUH- RITIC... HE IS THE ONE WHOSE PUH- THETIC AND SUCH AN LBR... JUST LIKE MR. MYNER WHO GOT U EXPELLED FROM OCD... UGH I HATED THAT... ANYWAY UR THE BEST MASS, LEESH, KRIS,DYL, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KUH- LAIRE MWAH!! ;)